Composing an essay: from selecting a subject to drawing up the framework of a student’s work
In accordance with the wording for the theme, they could be differentiated as:
– themes, principles or generalizations (“The theme for the energy of cash in Us prose of this century that is 19th). Their disclosure presupposes the presence of reflections centered on certain findings in regards to the selected subject and generalizations that are broad.
– themes-judgment. Their disclosure involves a declaration centered on a quantity of theses, supported by examples through the text. The wording associated with subject it self describes the concept of ??writing and shows the way associated with logic of thinking.
– themes-questions or discussion subjects. Their disclosure will not indicate specific responses to your questions posed: you ought to look closely at feasible contradictions within the interpretation associated with topic, various points of view regarding the scientists, compare them, mirror, type, and fundamentally unify the theory.
Kinds of subjects according to the materials
Subject material may be:
– monographic – one image or one issue is analyzed from the product of just one work;
– relative – the heroes of 1 work are contrasted or the creative solution of just one issue is contrasted in several works of just one or a few writers